Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Camp

First week of camp down, half way through the second, and 6 more to go.  Overall things have gone really well I guess.  Not too much to complain about. 
VBLX was . . . complicated.  Some moments were great, things flowed really well and I was so happy.  Some moments were horrible, full of anger and tears.  *sigh*  Not my idea of the perfect trip.  I got to spend time with people I hadn't seen for a long time, but not enough to feel satisfied.  Talked with one or two people who I needed to talk to, but man- were those conversations hard.  Bother.  I think I'm off to bed early.  Not feeling 100% emotionally lately- I don't know if it's the physical drain from camp or the sadness & fear I'm beginning to feel at being so far from all my friends, but I feel sad.  Oh well.  Sorry for not going into a lot of detail, just not feeling up to it really. 
Night friends, until next time.
Rita

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. :) I wish I had had your courage at CHEX. I know you're doing amazing things with your camp and admire you greatly for it! Hope you are well and know that my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete