Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Let's prepare for the Preperations!

Late last week I received my contract in the mail!  Yay!  Downside?  The closest consulate to get my visa is in Atlanta, Ga. 
I hear a road trip in my immediate future. . .  fun, boring?  No way to know yet!  :O
Things are going well.  I have a semi-large to do list, which is only difficult to address due to the fact that I am still running my camp for another two weeks. 
My to do list thus far:
~Drive up to Atlanta for my visa
~Get any last shots that I need
~Email my program coordinator my flight details
~Go to 3 last doctor appointments
~Fly up to VA to visit with friends one last time
~Go on a small vaca with the family
~Call my credit card company
~Call my bank
I think that's it.  So, not too bad, it just feels like a lot.
On a fun note: I got a new computer today!!!  Yayyyy!  I love it, it makes me happy.  :)  Heehee!  I've needed a new one for a long time now, my old one was literally falling apart, was horribly slow, and required way more patience then should be asked of a computer owner. 
I love you guys, and hope you're doing well.  <3 *hugs*
Love,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment